- 1 These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in the U.S.
- 2 43 jurisdictions, including Michigan, require sales tax collections for online purchases
- 3 Michigan children in foster care numbered 12,121 last year
- 4 NEA estimates Michigan K-12 schools spent $17.7 billion in 2018-19
- 5 9.6% of households in Temperance received food stamps in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Michigan Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.