- 1 These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in Michigan
- 2 Michigan K-12 schools paid out $10,481 per student in 2017-18, NEA reports
- 3 These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in the U.S.
- 4 43 jurisdictions, including Michigan, require sales tax collections for online purchases
- 5 Michigan children in foster care numbered 12,121 last year
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Michigan Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.